Floss Bar COVID Tester - Medical Assistant - One Day Only in Springfield, Missouri
We are looking for Medical professionals who would like to help us administer Antigen Swab Coronavirus Tests. Travel would be required as we aim to mobilize this effort to the community on 9/4 ONLY.
This role requires up to 70% travel, which may be overnight. As a Mobile Administrator, you will ensure all aspects of the operations of an area that require someone to be physically present. This includes the movement of equipment, administration of tests and coordination of care within the assigned territory.
What You?ll Do:
· Transport, setup, and breakdown the equipment for events, sample collection handling and repack the equipment at the end of the event.
· Administration of point of care testing.
· Manage the inventory of supply, including physically counting and testing equipment frequently and submitting inventory reports.
· Troubleshoot issues utilizing operational policies and procedures.
· Participate in meetings.
· Participate in cafeteria visits and informational tables at client workplaces.
· Additional duties as assigned.
What You?ll Need:
· Valid driver?s license.
· Minimum 1year experience with familiarity collecting and handling point of care testing via finger prick, swab, or blood draw, including completing test controls.
· Familiarity with PPE protocols.
· Current BCLS Certification
· Current PPD results
· Must provide amazing customer service.
· Must be a self-starter and take accountability for your actions.
· Must be a team player and possess a positive attitude and be open mind.
· Must be okay dealing with some ambiguity and be flexible.
· Must be extremely punctual.
· Must be very systematic and detail oriented.
· Possess good computer skills.
· We are a military-friendly employer. Vets are encouraged to apply!
Pay and Perks Include:
· Pay commiserate with experience
This job description is not a contract and confers no contractual rights, privileges, or benefits on any applicant or potential applicant. Floss Bar has the right to change any and all terms of this job description, including, but not limited to, job responsibilities, qualifications and benefits. Nothing in this job description constitutes an offer or guarantee of employment.
Floss Bar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.