Kelly Services Production Operator I in St. Joseph, Missouri
Please read entire description before applying:
This company makes leather from cow hides. Essentially the job is moving the cow hides that (weigh 75- 100ish lbs) down the line for it to be dipped in a chemical solution. This is the first stage of leather called Wet Blue Process. There will be one person on each side of the hide and they will need to hook the hide to pull it down the line.
• They work 12 hour rotating shifts with the plant schedule attached. 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am are the shifts. They work 3.5 days on then 3.5 days off
• Pay is $15/hr, which bumps to $16.95/hr after 90 days
• DIRECT HIRE.
• They are wanting someone with 6 months on a production floor, possibly that is currently employed.
• They do offer a perfect attendance incentive.
• OT is $1.50/hr and $2/hr on the 7th day
• They do offer health after 90 days, 401k match up to 4%
• This is a heavy labor job
Why Kelly ® ?
Interested in contact centre opportunities that offer freedom and flexibility, and truly value your skills? We thought so. We’re KellyConnect®—and wherever life takes you, we have great contact centre opportunities that align with your preferred workstyle, schedule, and location. Looking to work from home, or work specific hours? No problem. Best of all, we only work with companies that share our focus on treating employees like the deeply valued people that they are.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.