Express Scripts Associate IT Engineer, Wintel Support in St. Louis, Missouri
The Windows Server Support team serves as an escalation point for our event and incident management teams within the Enterprise Operation Command Center (EOCC). We provide exceptional tier 2 support of our Windows Server environment across all datacenters. We strive for high engagement and first escalation incident resolution rates.
- Manage and maintain a large Windows/VMware environment via remote support tools
- Installation, troubleshooting, and repair for a wide range of x86 hardware platforms, as required
- Full support of Windows file / print servers
- Perform review and execution of monthly Windows Server patching
- Escalate incident tickets to Windows Server Operations and Security Engineering team as needed
- Triage and resolve high priority tickets in response to reported issues from the EOCC
- Document process, procedures, and technology used by the Windows Server teams
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for technology related operational tasks to be transitioned to the EOCC
- 5-8 years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree;3-5 years of experience with a Master’s degree; 11-14 years of experience with no Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years Windows Server System Administration skills (2008/2012/2016) required
- Experience with one or more of the following technology tools required:VCenter, SCCM, Active Directory
- Experience with server hardware platforms such as, Cisco UCS and HP Proliant preferred
- System Administration skills of Linux / Unix operating systems preferred
- General knowledge of network topologies and storage preferred
- Strong ability to solve problems and collaborate with others to resolve technical issues
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills are required
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline is a plus
- Position requires participation in a 24x7 on-call rotation
- This position is for second shift, general shift hours are from 3 PM CT to 11 PM CT
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Do you enjoy making things work seamlessly and figuring out ways to improve functionality? Do you have a knack for automating processes? Be a part of our team that focuses on reliability and keeping our systems running. From data centers to servers, this talent is relied on to create and maintain critical platforms for the organization. If this is your skill set and you want to be at the center of work that impacts 83 million Americans, explore our opportunities.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunityemployer/disability/veteran