Avanade Inc. Cloud Transformation Architect - Mid-West Region in St. Louis, Missouri
Do you love living in the cloud? So, do we!
As Cloud Transformation Architect, you will lead teams to plan, evaluate, design, build, QA oversight and deploy Enterprise Microsoft technology in the Public Cloud.
About the Role
• Azure infrastructure enterprise level projects that design and deploy cloud environments
• Deploying, testing, and implementing application services migrations in either a manual or preferably an automated manner
• Client operational project resources include updating their on-premise practices to include cloud
• Manage a combination of on-shore and off-shore resources
• Working closely with application, network, and security teams to ensure requirements are reflected appropriately in the Azure design
• Travel to client locations as needed
You are a solid technologist with strong business skills. You are as comfortable working with a technical team as with client business users, and you skillfully build collaboration between the two. You are an excellent communicator, are adept at mapping business needs to technology solutions and helping non-technical audiences understand the benefits of these solutions.
• Understand customers’ overall compute estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) using advanced analytics and artificial intelligence
• We love when you apply your technical knowledge to design solutions that meet business and IT needs, build cloud transformation roadmaps for the technical viability of new deployments while infusing key Azure tools and technologies where appropriate
Leading Migration Projects Plan with experience and expertise in leading a SharePoint Migration.
• Apply deep application architecture to help customer build modernization scenarios
• You will develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates
• Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and insights, and share within the technical community
• Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
• You will assess the Customers' knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured plan and ensure its delivery
• Deep understanding of Microsoft Azure technologies, BI technologies, with the technical capability and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant cloud trends
• Breadth of technical experience and knowledge, with depth in two or more of the following areas: Azure Infrastructure, Data Governance, Data Science, Machine Learning , Artificial Intelligence
• 5+ years of experience in consultative/complex technical sales or deployment projects required
• Consistent record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives and growing data services in large or highly strategic accounts
• Driving decisions reciprocally, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with outstanding verbal and written communication skills Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
• Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company
• Infrastructure as code experience is valued
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.