Federal Reserve Bank Customer Service Rep in St. Louis, Missouri
The St Louis Fed is one of 12 Reserve Banks serving all or parts of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas. The St. Louis Fed’s responsibilities include promoting stable prices, economic growth and a sound financial system, providing payment services to financial institutions, supporting the U.S. Treasury's financial operations, and advancing economic education, community development and fair access to credit.
We are looking for aCustomer Service Representativeto support our Federal Program Agency (FPA) customers and supplier customers who use the Internet to access several Treasury applications. As our Customer Service Representative you will report to a manager and assist users with troubleshooting issues that are preventing them from accessing the site and obtaining expected results. The Representative will also provide support for granting access to the applications once the required documentation is received.
- Provide Customer Support using phone and email
- Independently respond to and troubleshoot incoming inquiries from users of online Treasury applications
- Provide password reset assistance to customers
- Provide technical problem-solving for web browsers
- Troubleshoot the source of issues affecting the customer’s ability to access the application and respond accordingly
- Use customer relationship management tools to document the problems and resolution of each contact
- Support annual user access recertification efforts for Treasury applications
- Decipher diagnostic reports
- Process daily application audit reports and analyze results
- Analyze existing procedures to identify constraints, and can work with peers, management, and analysts to develop or change processes to minimize constraints
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
- 2 years’ experience providing customer service support; preferably in a call center
- Understanding of IE browsers; including browser settings and options
- Understanding of Windows-based environments, and familiarity with operating systems and settings
- Excellent customer service skills required to meet customer service quality measures
- Use analytical skills for troubleshooting and trend analysis
- Learn the basics of Treasury business lines and the applications that support those business lines, including functions, reports, and help text of the applications to provide premier customer support
- Experience implementing and improving processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience effectively training customers or coworkers is recommended
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
- Position requires US Citizen or lawful permanent resident with three or more years of US residency
Our organization offersbenefitsthat are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Pension plan, 401K, Comprehensive Insurance Plans, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Onsite Wellness & Fitness Center, Backup Dependent Care (Child & Adult),and more
Ranked as the #2 Top Workplace in the St. Louis Region in 2020, the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is committed to building an inclusive workplace, where employees’ diversity—in age, gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, and cultural traditions, religion, life experiences, education and socioeconomic backgrounds—are recognized as a strength. Learn moreaboutthe Bank and its culture; check out ourCareers Site.
The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Organization: *Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
Title: Customer Service Rep
Location: MO-St. Louis
Requisition ID: 267765