Ultimate Software CUSTOMER SUCCESS ASSOCIATE TEMP in St Louis, Missouri
Ultimate Software is seeking temporary 8 Customer Success Associates in Saint Louis to assist our customers with end of year related processes. You will be fully trained on common year end topics.
You will be supporting a team that focuses on ensuring Ultimate Software customers have the highest levels of customer service and support with their year-end human resource and payroll activities. You will be afforded the opportunity to demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2018 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
- Provide support to customers on common end of year related topics
- Provide support to customers on their year-end milestones
- Using the process provided and problem solving skills to ensure yearend activities are completed
- Professional experience utilizing strong customer service skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Highly experienced with technology with solid experience with MS Office
- Strong team player, positive attitude, and passionate about providing World Class Customer Service
- Strong problem solving skills and able to work in a fast paced environment
- AS degree or equivalent experience
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Posted: August 10, 2018