Washington University of St. Louis Epic Support Analyst II - 49461 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is part of a joint initiative of Washington University School of Medicine and BJC Healthcare. We are seeking applicants to fill regular full time positions.
Under moderate directions, independently research and analyze issues to produce solution options (including alternative solutions when necessary to address system limitations), including pros, cons, risks, benefits, costs, and unintended consequences. This includes the following: Onsite and application use support, real-time assessment of workflows and making recommendations for improvement, driving efficiency and promoting best practices, new practice onboarding support for providers and staff, understands and supports full clinic workflow from check-in to check-out for providers and staff.
Provide various training sessions based upon end user needs. This includes 1:1 or group, personalization lab augmentation and presentations as needed.
Responsible for departments continuous Epic improvement through the Epic optimization lifecycle including the following: optimization lifecycle execution and ownership, liaison between Epic1 teams and clinical operations, enters and troubleshoots break fix tickets in addition to following up regarding resolution on behalf of clinical operations.
This position requires flexible hours to meet availability of providers, excellent time management skills, and the ability to work independently.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides support to end users and seeks to make improvements through process improvement and quality assurance.
- Provides new and ongoing clinical systems training and assesses current level of knowledge of new users, working with department management to provide additional clinical systems education.
- Reviews, tests, and implements system enhancements and upgrades.
- Provides daily support of the application through review of clinical reports, audits, downtime procedures, and troubleshooting.
- Facilitates communications to operations regarding clinical system changes and upgrades.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school degree or equivalent high school certification.
- Two to five years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Epic experience and certification preferred.
- 5+ years of experience.
- General knowledge of Hospitals, University, and Medical School culture and practices.
The hiring range for this position is $64,854 - $84,364 annually.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Epic Support Analyst II - 49461
Job ID: 49461
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time