Bull Moose Industries JD Edwards Enterprise One Developer in St. Louis, Missouri
The JDEdwards EnterpriseOne Developer will be responsible for supporting existing JDE Enterprise One systems as well as developing interfaces to the Enterprise One system to support business requirements. This position requires advanced level knowledge of both technical and functional skills, and requires a high level of customer service to meet user needs in a courteous and timely manner.
This developer role will specifically support the following functional areas: manufacturing, distribution, scheduling, purchasing, inventory, supply chain, MRP, shop floor, and Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP;). Experience supporting these functional areas in a manufacturing environment using JDE E1 is a must. We are also seeking candidates who have supported DSI software and scanner technology.
- Knowledge and use of JD Edwards Development Toolsets (9.1) in the areas of Object Management Workbench (OMW), Object Librarian (OL), Data Dictionary (DD), Table Browser, Debugging Tools, Forms, UBE (reports), Named Event Rule (NER), and Business Functions.
- In addition to the standard Development Toolsets, experience with JDE Workflow, C programming, Unix scripting and SQL scripting is critical.
- Additional technologies that will be used in support of this role include: DSI scanners, Intermec printers, EDI, FTP, and a COBOL based shop floor system
- Ability to communicate and interact with individuals at all levels of the organization to translate business requirements into technical solutions as well as troubleshoot system and integration issues.
- Ability to lead and execute development activities throughout all phases of a system implementation and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Support the following functional areas: manufacturing, distribution, scheduling, purchasing, inventory, supply chain, MRP, shop floor, and Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP;).
- Troubleshoot issues using various debug methods
- Demonstrate a visionary mindset with desire to tackle parallel challenges across multiple applications and processes.
- Perform many roles on a team including individual contributor, leader, analyst, or project manager
- Bull Moose has recently kicked off a JDE upgrade from 8.10 to 9.2 and this role will be an integral member of that upgrade team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or Software Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience at a senior level developer with a fully integrated JDE EnterpriseOne 8.10 system or higher
- Experience using the Enterprise One programming toolset including Forms Design (all or most Form types), Report Design (All Report types), BI Publisher, Table Conversion, Object Librarian, Data Dictionary, Table Browser, Debugging Tools, check in/out, Forms, UBE, Package Builds & Promotions, JDE C Business Functions/NER and Z-File Processing.
- Experience with JDE Configurator is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of all tables and data structures.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven track record of leading projects
- Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and comfortably prioritize work.
Job Start/End Date: 31-Jul-2018 to 29-Sep-2018 (CST)
Department: Bull Moose Tube Company
Location: St. Louis, MO, USA
Pay Type: Salary
Employment Type: Full Time