RELX Group Product Operations Specialist in St Louis, Missouri
Product Operations Specialist
Location: St Louis, Missouri, United States
The Product Operations Specialist maintains and supports product availability through back end systems and provided LMS for customer fulfillments. Administrative tasks will include updating product pages, content deployments and updates to product libraries, creating access codes, and other related items. This position will work to resolve product issues in collaboration with Technology and Operational Teams. Additional tasks include running and reviewing reporting to support operational activities, and to assist with special projects and activities to support product teams.
· Responsible for publishing all new products on provided LMS and setting up product pages for product fulfillment.
· Creation and maintenance of access codes for related products and processes.
· Review and resolve product fulfillment issues and implement preventative measures.
· Set up and post LMS cartridges for customer availability.
· Provide ad-hoc and annual reporting.
· Assist with projects, as well as platform, LTI, and LMS activities.
What you should bring
· Possess understanding of key technologies, including LTI and LMSs in the market.
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with colleagues on various teams across internal departments including Technology, Sales, Marketing, and Support.
· Detail-oriented with analytical and technical skills.
· Able to compare and evaluate various possibilities to make actionable recommendations that consider business and customer implications.