Airgas Usa LLC Repair Technician in St. Louis, Missouri
Are you looking to grow your career as a Mechanic or Technician? Do you have experience with engine repair or electrical troubleshooting? Do you dream of a great career and job-security with a well- established company? Come Join Our Team as a Repair Technician in Mobile, AL. Under the direction of the Branch Manager, the Repair Technician repairs, services and maintains engine driven Welders and Generators and ensures a safe working environment. The working days and hours for this position is Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4:30pm.
/What equipment will you be repairing and working on?/
This would include, but not be limited to:
● MIG, TIG, and STICK Welders
● Diesel & Natural Gas Generators
● Wire Feeders
● Welding Positioners
● And other Welding related equipment!
/What’s in it for you?/
A full benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Reimbursement and much more!
● Ability to read and understand electrical wiring diagrams and schematics.
● 1-3 years of experience troubleshooting and repairing electrical equipment.
● 1-3 years of experience troubleshooting and repairing Diesel/Natural Gas engines.
● Working knowledge of positioning equipment, welding application and equipment is an asset.
● Post-secondary education equivalent to a one year Technical College or equivalent is an asset.
● Must have a valid Driver’s License.
● Ensures a safe work environment by following Airgas/Red-D-Arc’s health and safety guidelines.
● Repairs, refurbishes, and conducts preventative maintenance on all Electric and Engine Drives.
● Assembles electric, diesel, gas, and propane equipment for rental. Tests and calibrates machines to see if they are functional for rent or sale.
● Operates a forklift, pallet jack or other necessary equipment to stock required parts in the shop.
● Prepares and completes paperwork for all machine repairs.
● Occasionally required to service equipment and customers off-site.
● Assists with parts and equipment inventories, as well as rental agreement paperwork.
● Arranges freight and transportation.
● Maintains communication with all branch personnel.
*Required Knowledge/Skills: *
● Computer skills to produce effective spreadsheets, reports, documents and presentations, as required. Knowledge of MS Office applications.
● Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
● Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
● Adaptable to set and prioritize work with varying exceptions.
● Ability to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds.
● Communicates with clarity, verbally in one on one or group situations, and over the telephone.
Red-D-Arc Welderentals™ an Airgas company rents and leases welders, welding positioners, welding- related equipment, and electric power generators - anywhere in the world. Our rental welders, positioners and specialty products have been engineered and built to provide Extreme-Duty™ performance and reliability in even the harshest environments, and are available through over 70 Red-D-Arc Service
Centers, strategically located throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, France, the Netherlands, Germany, and the UAE, as well as through strategic alliances in the Middle East, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Kazakhstan, Australia, the Caribbean, and Colombia.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Title: Repair Technician
Location: Missouri-St. Louis-63104
Requisition ID: 32362