Ultimate Software SYSTEM CONSULTANT SPECIALIST (ENTRY-LEVEL) in St Louis, Missouri
As a System Consultant Specialist for Ultimate Software, you will be responsible for analysis and execution of customer projects. After a paid training period, you will be working closely with our Senior System Consultants and mentors in our St. Louis office. The specialist program will be a pipeline to the System Consultant position opportunity within our Global Delivery organization.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2018 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Work with our clients to ensure seamless transition from a customer’s existing HR/Payroll system to the Ultimate Software solution
- Use your organizational skills to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Project quality and confidence resulting in greater customer satisfaction
- Utilize internal tools and documentation to promote efficiency and standardization
- Provide input on methodology and process improvements
- Successfully lead customer services projects within stated budgets and timelines.
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Strong analysis, change control, task management and time management skills
- Organized, detail oriented, accurate and responsive
- Customer-focused, positive and professional attitude
- Strong decision making and problem-solving
- Self-motivated, quick learner
- Team player: collaborative, seeks input, accepts and incorporates feedback from others, and freely offers assistance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn and develop new skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
- Preferred major in Business, Finance, Human Resources, Accounting or Computer Science
- Knowledge of SQL & Database Management
- HR course background a plus
- Experience with accounting, payroll or banking processes
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
- Some travel may be required
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Posted: October 4, 2018