Washington University of St. Louis Transportation & Parking Data Systems Coordinator - Facilities Management - 51288 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Facilities Management. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Position programs and maintains the security control system for WUSM buildings, parking garages and parking lots. Works with WUSM departments, BJH Access Control, Danforth Parking and other associated entities to solve access control and ID issues. Serves as the main interaction with Facilities Integrated Service Center (FISC) personnel who distributes the ID badges to faculty, staff and students. Troubleshoots system issues; enters and updates databases as necessary; serves as subject matter expert for all Transportation & Parking related systems. Regularly performs audits of all parking systems, employee and student badge usage, and creates reports as requested by leadership.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Programs, maintains and troubleshoots Lenel security systems installed throughout the WUSM Campus including garage and lot specific system readers. Works together with hospital and Danforth Campus partners on access control issues or assignments as necessary. Works with individual departments’ leadership teams to establish, assign, and activate ID badges for parking access with the proper access levels and time zones necessary.
- Daily responsibilities require the use of parking technology systems such as: Cardinal, Smarking, Access, Lenel, Skidata, etc. Position will serve as technology subject matter expert for all systems. Regular audits of system integrity, access level details, user usage, exception levels, etc. Audits include all Lenel system related activities and all parking related systems on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Identify and troubleshoot system and badge access issues for internal users and customers. Run reports daily to check for customer badge sync errors and reset as necessary. Monitor access systems when there are outages.
- Compiles statistical data for executive level presentations including historical and current data. Assists in the development of the presentations and attends meetings to deliver critical information.
- Alignment of datasets, databases, and vendor contract management for Transportation & Parking systems.
- Performs changes to systems in programming for holidays, special events, campus closures, etc. Ability to move around campus as needed. Serves as backup to other Transportation & Parking staff as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four years of related experience (preferably with transportation, IT/computer or programming responsibilities).
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a business-related, safety, or computer-related field) or associate degree or technical certificates with years of related experience may be substituted for bachelor’s degree requirement.
- Experience and knowledge with programming, crystal reports, and related security systems.
- Experience in a medical, research or educational environment.
- Knowledge of database upkeep and software desirable.
- Experience in customer service and computer systems.
The hiring range for this position is $19.18 - $24.47 per hour.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Transportation & Parking Data Systems Coordinator - Facilities Management - 51288
Job ID: 51288
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time